THE ‘WRITE’ STYLE PROGRAMME (G6-12)
A programme that enriches, develops and improves your formal English written work through strategies that suit your INDIVIDUAL THINKING AND LEARNING STYLE. You will be surprised and delighted with the result.
When students learn and work according to their inherent learning style, it ACCELERATES their learning.
“I was so surprised… I didn’t know that I could write so well…. I didn’t like formal written work… found it difficult……it is so much easier now that I am using the strategies you taught me that suit the way I learn……Andrew (G11)
“………the programme has made such a difference to my English written work…… ….my teacher noticed it straight away…..Caitlin G7
WILL YOUR CHILD BENEFIT FROM OUR PROGRAMME?
DOES YOUR CHILD
- Find it difficult to change his/her thoughts and ideas into formal written work?
- Want to improve the content and style of his/her formal written expression?
- Want to enrich his/her written work vocabulary?
- Want to learn how to do this by using strategies that suit his/her best learning and thinking style?
- Want to improve the way s/he records answers to questions?
- Want to improve his/her knowledge and use of the different types of written work required in the curriculum?
ABOUT ‘THE ‘WRITE’ STYLE’ PROGRAMME (G6-12)
- Profiling to identify student’s individual best THINKING AND LEARNING STYLE.
- Facilitated one on one by well qualified teachers, trained in learning styles.
- Builds confidence quickly.
- Teaching them strategies that engage their STYLES OF THINKING AND LEARNING, to enhance their written work skills.
- Vocabulary enrichment in context.
- Supports the types of writing required in the curriculum.
- Happy to liase with children’s teachers.
*Please note, that this is not a handwriting programme.